Work With Us
Grants, Philanthropy and Partnerships Manager
(Full-time or 4 days per week)
Are you a dynamic, multi-skilled fundraising and partnerships professional who:
- excels at building trusted relationships?
- wants to build a network amongst Australia’s philanthropic and business networks?
- likes your work to make a difference in people’s lives while growing innovative charities?
- thrives on challenge: can you juggle priorities like a Cirque De Soleil artist?
Would you like:
- The opportunity to join two innovative charitable organisations?
- A stimulating and flexible role working in the healthcare and arts/culture not-for-profit sectors?
- The chance to work with inspiring, dedicated, and curious colleagues in an energising, fast-paced environment?
- Meaning and purpose through working in the not for profit sector helping people who are experiencing disadvantage, social isolation and mental illness?
If this is you, then please apply for this exciting opportunity!
Volunteers – Mind Medicine Australia
Are you looking to volunteer with a forward thinking charity?
If so, we would love your help! We are a small organisation doing big things. If you feel you have the skills and time to lend us a hand, please get in touch using our contact form.
Please make sure to specify your skill set and availability.