MIND MEDICINE AUSTRALIA CHAPTER INFORMATION
Mind Medicine Australia
Mind Medicine Australia is seeking to establish safe and effective psychedelic-assisted treatments for mental illness in Australia. As a registered DGR- 1 charity, we are supporting clinical research and working towards regulatory-approved and evidence-based psychedelic-assisted therapies. We operate as a nexus between medical practitioners, academia, government, regulatory bodies, philanthropists and other partners.
In leading or joining a Mind Medicine Australia Chapter, you will join a team of Chapters from around Australia working together to gather the community, host open conversations about psychedelic science and medicine, spread the word and to raise funds for research and treatment.
Education and Awareness
- Your initiatives will be supported by our educational and partnership materials. You will have unlimited access to share these with your members.
- Events can vary from a handful of close friends in your home or a picnic on the beach to a larger gathering in a private or public venue.
- Presentations and panels
- Movie Screenings
- Dinners, lunches and roundtables
- You will have access to key MMA researchers and influencers for your events.
- We will support you through ticketing services, speakers, and publicity.
- We’re asking you—the Australian community of people wanting to make psychedelic therapy a legal treatment—to donate and engage your network to help raise vital funds. Every dollar you raise will help make psychedelic therapy a legal treatment in Australia.
- Each state chapter will have their own private Facebook group for you to mobilise and connect with your community. Your group page will be connected to our main page.
- We will ask you to share, like and comment on key posts and you can also suggest posts to the Mind Medicine Australia page.
- For example: Please share our animation https://mindmedicineaustralia.org/#MMAVideo
In addition to raising awareness and funds for vital research, Mind Medicine Australia Chapters are also a forum for community and for you to share your story about why you support psychedelic science and medicine. By joining a Mind Medicine Australia Chapter, you will be helping to reduce the stigma and enhance the public understanding of the risks and beneficial uses of psychedelics for science and healing.
Please contact us via email@example.com if you’d like to be part of this.
Thank you, your support truly makes a difference,
The Mind Medicine Australia Team