Marketing, Digital & Events Manager
Are you an outstanding, detail-oriented, multi-skilled professional looking for:
- A stimulating role working in the not for profit sector, across two organisations in Creativity, Innovation, Arts and Mental Health?
- A chance to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a small, high performing team and diverse national and international stakeholders?
- Meaning and purpose through working in the not for profit and creative sectors?
If this is you, then please apply for this exciting opportunity!
Approximately half of this role will be focused on supporting Creative Universe and its various projects and programs, with the other half serving Mind Medicine Australia, a charity seeking to establish safe and effective psychedelic-assisted treatments for mental illness in Australia.
We are looking for a talented, positive, flexible and tenacious Event and Marketing specialist who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and can think on their feet. You will have:
- Demonstrated experience in marketing, communications (including social media management), production and events management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the capability to identify and foster key internal and external relationships with a number of diverse stakeholders
- Strong administrative and organisational skills, superior accuracy and attention to detail as well as experience working to and meeting budgets and tight deadlines
- The ability to work independently as required, but also be a team player
- A high level of proficiency in Windows, the MS suite, Adobe (Photoshop, Indesign), databases, and a demonstrated understanding of ICT and how to make things work!
Key Functions/Responsibilities of the Position
Event & Stakeholder Management
- Spearhead the events strategy for both organisations by managing a variety of events ranging from creative stage, theatre, recording and event productions to global medical conferences
- Identify and secure suppliers, financial sponsors and community partners
- Prepare and manage all event communications and ensure partners and attendees have a high quality experience, pre, during and post-event
- Coordinate suppliers, venue and event partners including liaison, briefings and managing logistical operations
- Production management including technical, speakers, artists and venue liaison
- Develop event strategies that generate quality leads, build member and donor advocacy and maximise income
- Administrative duties related to the position
Marketing & Communications
- Achieve operational objectives by deploying strategic marketing campaigns and communications, from ideation to execution
- Ensure the profitable growth and expansion of programs, products, services and events while building brand awareness
- Develop end to end campaigns, including advertising and promotional strategies, EDM development and audience segmentation
- Develop and implement effective and wide-reaching media and social media campaigns
- Support the leadership team with creation of marketing collateral and presentation materials
- Manage and update company websites
- Manage databases and use analytics and other data in support of strategic campaign development
Experience, Knowledge and Skills relevant to the Position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record in developing marketing and communications campaigns
- Demonstrated experience in developing and managing media and social media campaigns
- The ability to develop, execute and run successful events, productions and other activations
- Proven track record in securing sponsors and developing successful partnerships with stakeholders across media, corporate, government, the NFP sector, academia and industry
- Excellent team player who inspires high performance in others
- Creative flair
- Superior organisational skills
- Ability to work quickly and meet tight deadlines
The successful applicant will be based at our South Melbourne office.
To be considered, please send your resume and a cover letter outlining specific relevant experience and five reasons why you are perfect for this position and your expected salary range to Alrick@creativeuniverse.com.au no later than 8th November 2019.
Applications will be reviewed in order of receipt. This new role is available now.
At this first stage, we will not be able to respond to enquiries.